Friday, November 9, 2012

mason jar thanks {CSS release in review}


My final day in a string of CSS posts brings on the mason jar love.

I used the smallest mason jar images and the "alpha duo" set to create a fun little thank you card set.  I strung up the jars, plunked the letters inside (and outside!) and called it done.

I love the little detail of that heart (from "taglines: critters") in each jar...

And, why not add some jar-shaped stickers?  I ran die-cut-and-stamped-jars through my xyron sticker maker.  How fun would it be to seal the envelopes with these?

Click over to see what the other canned goodness the designers have cooked up:

Jen Amber CSS

4 comments:

  1. super cute...love the mason jar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable! And I love the stickers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! What a great way to use those mason jars Elena!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't resist those mason jars!! And the stickers? Love 'em! Totally going to CASE this idea:)

    ReplyDelete