Tuesday, February 4, 2014

sending love {a lawn fawn party}

sending love {a lawn fawn party}


Recently, Kelly Marie asked if I would style a party using lawn fawn products.  With Valentine's day just around the corner, I jumped at the chance.

sending love {a lawn fawn party}

I used you've got mail, flying by, tag you're it dies, and a bit of peppermint twine.

sending love {a lawn fawn party}

I believe that every good party table starts with a fun backdrop.  It could be as simple as a plain wall, if that suits your party vibe, but here I created a backdrop of postcards.  It will double as a photobooth background very soon!  I love the scripted font on the word love!

sending love {a lawn fawn party}

I stamped a LOT of these postcards (like 50), but, done assembly-line-style, it didn't take very long.  And, Sofia helped me to cut them all out.  It was a fun process! (oh, and in case you're asking yourself where the bell went, the one in the stamp image?  I very carefully cut it out.  I now have a plain stamp image that I could fill with whatever I like: a sparkly heart in this case.)

sending love {a lawn fawn party}

These tags could have been used on favor boxes instead of milk bottles.  They are my favorite part of this whole party.

sending love {a lawn fawn party}

sending love {a lawn fawn party}

Cute cupcake toppers are a party must-have, right?  I thought a twiney-heart-trail would be just the thing.  I stiffened the twine using mod podge.  Here is a video I created for lawn fawn, demonstrating the how-to:



I hope you like it all!

♥.


12 comments:

  1. Loved your video! Such adorable cupcake toppers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole party is so beautiful, I feel the love!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooooow!! Always love your party ensembles and this one is no exception, the paper plane heart trials are sooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing job, Elena! Everything is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute & that whole set up is amazing! I love the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soo cute! I love the airplane trail!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cant watch the video right now, but I will!

    LOVE it all (you know that), and the milk made all the difference. Worth sacrificing the straws!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous video Elena!!! Love the trick on the cupcake toppers :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. this lawn fawn party is amazing! wow!! you never cease to amaze me with your limitless creative skills!! LOVE that little twine airplane trail!! you are a master at incorporating the little details that make parties come to life! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic as usual! I love the little cupcake toppers!

    ReplyDelete