Thursday, November 20, 2014

balloons! {mama elephant stamp highlights}

Hi! Today, the Mama Elephant design team is blitzing you with stamp inspiration for both Balloon Letters and Balloon Et Cetera.

Let's get this thing started:

balloons! {mama elephant stamp highlights}


I couldn't help but pull out my Alpine Carolers! I stamped and masked the couple and the balloon letters and (copic) airbrushed a sky background.  I added some snow and twinkling flakes in the background and glossed up the letters.  They are balloons, after all!

balloons! {mama elephant stamp highlights}

I am in love with these glossy balloon letters.

Also glossy, the heart balloon:

balloons! {mama elephant stamp highlights}

I reached beyond Christmas to Valentine's day for this one.  I borrowed the little envelope from Pandamonium, the dotted trail from No Peeking, and curved the Cross My Heart sentiment to fit around the trail.

balloons! {mama elephant stamp highlights}

The cloud borders on either side frame out whole thing.

Lastly, I made a huge baby tag:

balloons! {mama elephant stamp highlights}

I stamped all of the animal-shaped balloons, masking and clustering them together. I added some extra shading to the solid images and then used scissors to cut them all out.

balloons! {mama elephant stamp highlights}

I added some blue ink to the huge tag shape and used a white gel pen to add the polka dots.  I can't wait to add this to a gift! I have a few girls in mind who will be getting larger and more rounded bellies soon - hee hee!

I hope you like them! Check out the ME blog for more balloon fun - click!

♥.

6 comments:

  1. I love all 3 projects! The more I see that giant tag, the more I think I need it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I love the merry and the glossy accents, but that baby card is just the sweetest thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three of your projects are absolutely adorable! Love the glossy balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them all. But especially your baby tag. Love the colours and the highlights you added are so clever. Thank you so much for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all 3 projects! They are so cute. I love the baby tag oh so much! I love the middle card! Super cute with the clouds bordering it and the first card has to be my fav! I love the "merry" balloons, the carolers, the background, and the red scalloped frame. Just beautifully designed. You amaze me every time!

    ReplyDelete